Thursday 1 November 2007

Any errors please let me know

Hi,

Apologies if there are any errors in the mods on here. Unfortunately I can't work out how to insert code on blogger easily. If I get time I will try and find a better solution but for now this will have to do. Hopefully not to many errors will creep in.

Also please remember that most of these mods are what I have tried and use on my site which uses theme 21. I will try to make points when known to allow the code to work with your themes. Also the same problem goes with GSS versions, again I will try to make points when needed. Any problems though please contact me.

The only thing I ask in return is that you put on your site a link to my site and to the other mod contributors. Your small of thanking us for our time. Thank you.

All the best.
Michael.

No comments: