Friday 2 November 2007

Game Thumbs Mod



This excellent mod was created by Tim of Twilight Gamer. I will be using this mod in one form or another on my site soon. I'll let Tim tell you in his own words what it does.

"Well I have been working on this mod and now the first version is completed. You can read the full mod at my new blog here.

It shows just a number of icons on the homepage or where ever you like. Makes it save space ans shows a lot of games at onces. Remember that people browsing sites to play games most likely will not take time to read. Images are everything on websites. Take alook at it. But please report any bugs, I have had tons of bugs with the system but should be worked out. Hope you like it.

If you have any ideas to add to this, please let me know thanks"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cannot you post this mod again since the link don't work any more. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

can someone repost this. Thanks.